Burning Legion's Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DOWNLOADDOWNLOAD  Vote for Wc3LegionVote for Wc3Legion  

[Interface] BardUI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GameOverGR
Admin
GameOverGR

[Interface] BardUI Empty
PostSubject: [Interface] BardUI   [Interface] BardUI I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:09 am

Welcome to the thread for my last mod, while this is only the first version and just a beta merging my two old mods rewritten from scratch (and there could be still bugs around), the long term plan for this is to become eventually a full UI remake, so expect it to grow and become quite different over time.
(oh, and sorry for the huge pics, I noticed too late Razz I might fix those eventually... maybe.. I might... ;D)

Code:
Once you've opened HoN, open the BardUI options panel clicking the "B" in the top-right area while in a game, go to the System tab and press the Reset button. Really, do it. Then press Ctrl+F8 to open the console, type reloadinterfaces and hit enter, then Ctrl+F8 to close the console, once it comes back.

[Interface] BardUI 2uz5f2s
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*NOTE*: You will download a .zip file, you need to extract the resourcesBardui.s2z and put it in the game's folder (same folder with resources0 etc).

Resources Version ---->
HonMod Version (working with mod manager) ---->
Back to top Go down
https://wc3legion.darkbb.com

[Interface] BardUI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burning Legion's Return :: Heroes of Newerth :: Modifications-
Jump to: