Burning Legion's Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DOWNLOADDOWNLOAD  Vote for Wc3LegionVote for Wc3Legion  

[UNDETECTED][1.24e] SelfHack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GameOverGR
Admin
GameOverGR

[UNDETECTED][1.24e] SelfHack Empty
PostSubject: [UNDETECTED][1.24e] SelfHack    [UNDETECTED][1.24e] SelfHack I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:35 pm

What is this?
SelfHack is probably the most easiest maphack known to man.
All you have to do is place the provided files into your Warcraft folder, change the settings to fit your needs and run Warcraft 3 whenever you want to play.
That's it. No need to run any progams to inject anything.

And what features has it?
It probably hasn't as many features as the best maphacks out there, but still a few:

* Reveal units on mainmap and minimap
* Remove fog on mainmap and minimap
* Show skills and cooldowns
* Make units under fog clickable
* Show enemy pings on the minimap
* Color invisible units which you can't see (with dust or anything) purple (Yes, I'm alternative, no red!)
* Protect crashes caused by DotA -ah
* A rune notifier which informs you which rune spawned where in DotA
* A camera hack which allows you to change initial values of distance, rotation and angle of attack, and also change the distance ingame via hotkeys.
* Manabars which show mana of every unit/hero which has mana. (Note: You cannot toggle this feature ingame!)
* You can toggle most of the features on/off ingame.
* Fully customizable hotkeys, you can assign all hotkeys to whatever key you want.
* Undetected both BNet and Garena. No need for any further patching of Garena if you want to use this.

So, I downloaded it..
..but how do I use it?
As I already mentioned, put all files into your Warcraft 3 folder. If you want, you can change some options, but the default ones should be fine. Just run Warcraft 3 and it will automatically load.
..and it doesn't work.
Run Warcraft III as admin. If it still doesn't work, please provide some information (such as your Operating system) in this thread.
..and I want to distribute it all over the internet without credits.
Distribution on other websites is strictly prohibited. Linking to this page, however, is fine.
..but where's my source code to change some stuff and release it on my own?
There's no source code and there will never be one. Period.
..and I cracked your offsets and changed stuff with a hex editor!
Bendik respawned that fast?
..and I can't run Warcraft after I closed it once.
Open up your task manager, go to Processes, search for war3.exe and terminate it.
..and what are the default hotkeys? I just see some weird numbers.
Those are actually hex numbers determining the keys. F5 is for toggling the maphack on/off, and Plus/Minus on your Numpad allow you to change the distance ingame. A link to all available keys is provided in the settings file.
..and I can't connect to BNet?
Yes, this is a known bug. Once you joined single player, lan or BNet, you cannot connect to BNet before restarting Warcraft.
..and it throws out some error which includes "MSVCR100.dll"! What's wrong?
You need the Visual C++ 2010 Runtime (x64 | x86) in order to run it.

*NOTE*: To download the file you need to login first
Attachments
 [UNDETECTED][1.24e] SelfHack AttachmentSelfHack v1.24e.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(75 Kb) Downloaded 25 times
Back to top Go down
https://wc3legion.darkbb.com

[UNDETECTED][1.24e] SelfHack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burning Legion's Return :: Warcraft III :: Resources :: Tools-
Jump to: